Sunday, April 30, 2006

Foldable Books RR

I've started on another round robin. This one is based on the Designing Ladies books. We are each going to design our own book together with the others in the round. When we get the stitching back we'll each assemble the stitched pieces into our own book. Here are some pics of the fabric I have all marked out for each section, and the cover which I've already stitched.


Since it is also the end of the month, I'll do a quick run-down of the goals. My goals for April were


Part 4 of Chatalaine Sampler Mystery II - yep!
My section on Autumn's Mira RR - yep!
Stitch another section on the Any Designer Band Sampler RR - no, but it hasn't come in the mail yet.
Stitch some on Emma's Garden - nope
Stitch one square on Katie's blanket -yep
Get a layout together for the Foldable Books RR - yep

If I have more time: (I didn't!)
Stitch some on Angel of Summer
Stitch another square on Katie's blanket.
Stitch some on Alhambra Garden
Stitch some on Waiting for Ships
Start Mother's Tree

So for May:

1. Part 5 on Chatalaine Sampler Mystery II

2. Another section on the Any Designer Band Sampler RR

3. Stitch on Emma's Garden

4. Stitch another section on the Mira RR

5. Stitch another square on Katie's blanket.

That is likely all I'll have time for... especialy since there is a lot of stitching for the Chatelaine Sampler Mystery this time.

No comments: