Monday, July 23, 2007

A Sweetheart Tree RR Happy Dance


This is Marjean's piece. I think the colors she picked are just gorgeous! I stitched portions of "Celtic Cross", "Windsor Rose", and a band sampler I cannot remember the name of just now. I think the whole piece looks just fantastic! Just one more section to stitch for this Round Robin and I'll be done with it.
So now that my mermaid is done and my RRs are caught up - tonight I get to start a new piece! Woo Hoo - I'm going to dive right into Rosewood Manor. Watch this space for a progress photo in a few days/week.

5 comments:

Ranae said...

I love the colors in this piece. Thanks for commenting about the fair. I will have to look into it. I forgot to add Congratulations on the blue ribbon and the Fairy is beautiful just the way it is. I will watch for a started Rosewood Manor, looks like a lot of fun and hard work.

Marjean said...

Thanks Jenny, I just love it.

Kathy A. said...

Jenn - your work on Marjean's RR is just beautiful. What a pleasure it has been to do this RR. Congratulations on your blue ribbon.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is really pretty. What a great RR!

Anonymous said...

Very lovely RR piece. The owner should love it.