Thursday, February 05, 2009

Facebook

Seems everywhere I turn nowadays friends and collegues are telling me I need to be on Facebook. So I finally caved and created a page. If you know my real name (and considering the post below this one you should!) you can find me and friend me.

I took the opportunity to update my profile image here and put the new pic on my facebook profile. Hope to see some of my needlework friends there. :)

Not much stitching news to report - I'm working on Alhambra Garden, but progress is slow. I'll take a pic though in the next few days and post it before moving onto something else. Hmmm... probably Angel of Summer.

3 comments:

Coni said...

Ahhhhhh! Facebook! I was on it for six and a half minutes! I seem to be better with my stitchy bloggy friends..isn't that nuts?

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm on Facebook you can find me via my e-mail tkd_chick at hotmail dot com

Ruth said...

You mean we really need to be on Facebook. People have been pestering me too and I've been resisting successfully thus far.

Regardless, I just have to tell you that your stitching is absolutely marvelous!