Saturday, May 09, 2009

Celebration aftermath stitching


So since getting back from Celebration I've ignored all my WIPs and stitched only on stuff I got there. I really have not had that much time to stitch , but I did manage a little progress on Heirloom Stitching Sampler and to finish my Drawn Thread Fob.

I still need to do some over-one leaves and flowers around those squiggly lines on the top and sides of the sampler, but I'm happy with how it is coming out so far. I made the fob a little smaller than the design called for just because I wanted too.

4 comments:

Missy Ann said...

Glad I clicked on the pic for the big view, it is beautiful. I love the lacey bit under the alphabet.

Holly said...

Beautiful! I was tempted to do a bullion bttton today, but have been stitching on Alhambra instead.

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on this...

Robbin said...

Jenn,

The Heirloom Stitching sampler looks great! You'll have plenty of room to frame with some fabric around the sides and that piece that you bought looks great.

The only bad part is that now I want to start this sampler too! Have fun with it.

Wendy said...

This must be so much fun to do. Who knows some day, I will able to do this also. Your stitching you got on the celebration looks really great! You did a wonderful job on it.