Thursday, March 03, 2011

1843 Catherine Eleanor Blain


Not the clearest of pictures this time. I finally lept into the 21st century and updated my phone to a Motorola Grasp complete with QWERTY keyboard and camera. I took these with the camera - the 1.3MP is obviously not as good as my usual camera, but I wanted to try it out and was too lazy to retake them.

I finished another name on Mother's Tree and started St. Basil's Cathedral. Katie really, really wanted me to start on "her castle" so I caved and started it for her.

I'm planning to change some of the backstitching on the cathedral to make it stand out better against the white opalescent fabric.

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh wow, nice stitching girl. I have St. Basil's Cathedral - somewhere in my stash. It is a beauty. Look forward to seeing Katie stitch on it.

Abi said...

I love the sparkly fabric! :) That's a great start.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Nice progress on your Mother's Tree!

Great start on St. Basil's Cathedral, too!