Wednesday, December 10, 2008

They are Coming out of the Woodwork!

I'm sure the now lower mortgage rates can take the credit, but suddenly there has been a flurry of showings for our house. Until last Tuesday we were averaging about 1 showing per week. We've had FOUR in the last 8 days! TWO of them are today. Combine that with all the snow we've been getting and I'm sooo tired from clearing snow and cleaning house.

I have been trying to continue to get a bit of stitching in on Alhambra Garden, and I've made a modest amount of progress, but not nearly as much as I would like to see after a week or so's work! I'm going to try to get in a bit more before taking a progress pic and moving on to something else.

Ah well, I'll gladly give up a little stitching time if it means we have a SOLD house in the near future! Cross your fingers for an offer for us -k?

5 comments:

Cat said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I *still* need to pull out Alhambra Garden and work on it.

Susan said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted!

Jill in CA said...

Ooh, good luck with selling your house! I hope you find a good buyer real soon! We had our first non-open house showing last Saturday...getting tired of having to keep the house clean...

I think your scissor pocket is great; congratulations on the finish!!

Kathy A. said...

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for yoyu. Love your scissor pocket. Great job!

Brenda Lou said...

Will do :)