Friday, January 22, 2010
I finished the tree! :)
I think I will now just mark where I will start the names and call it quits for now on this one. When I began stitching this piece I had decided to use the dark green you see and a lighter green for the non-dark green lettering. I've decided I really do want to keep the shading as it was designed and therefore I need two shades of lighter green for the lettering. Lucky for me, it just means ordering a third color of Dinky Dyes silk, which is what I am already stitching with: 052, 051, 050 for the curious. 52 is this color you already see, and I needed to order 50, as I had originally planned to just use 51. Anyway, it is going to take a bit for the silk to arive and I am ready to move onto something else for a bit now anyway.
I think I will stitch on my Angel of Summer next as she is the closest to a finish in the WIP pile.