Saturday, November 06, 2010
The latest progress on Alhambra Garden. I asked Katie to step into the picture as so many of you commented last time that it helped show size/perspective.
Also you can see my working copy of the chart in the background. I copied all the pages so I wouldn't ruin my chartpack and then cut and taped all the pages together. I really stink at trying to flip back and forth between pages, so that has really helped me a lot even if the entire pattern is huge. This way I can mark and bend and fold and no worries. :) I also clip the entire thing (often folded to the spot I need) to a music stand. I love having a music stand for my charts. I've seen several needlework chart stands that cost $100 or more - this was $12.50 several years ago at the local music store, and it does exactly the same thing.
Anyway, I'm really getting excited that I just might finish this one day. :) I'm starting to order the silks and such for Covenant's Herbal Garden - I've decided to start that when this one is finished. :)