Monday, February 27, 2006

Monthly Goals

February's Goals

1. Finish the next section for the Sampler Mystery - done!
2. Finish another section on the Any Designer Band Sampler RR - done!
3. Finish another section on the Mirabilia RR- done!
4. Do another square on Katie's blanket - er nope.

Optional
1. Stitch some on Alhambra Garden - yep
2. Stitch some on Emma's Garden - yep
3. Do the quilt square for Autumn - yep
4. If I get to everything on this list I might start Mother's Tree. :) - nope

I think I did pretty good with February's goals. I didn't do my square on Katie's blanket though. I could have started it last night after I finished my Mira RR section, but I just didn't feel like it - instead I started a really small design from Just Nan that will fit into a small heart-shaped boxtop. I'll probably finish that up tonight as it is really a quick small thing. I'm just really hating that blanket, but know I have to finish it since I've done one for every other child in the family - Katie needs one too. UGH. So now I'm going to do two in March to stay on track to finish the darn thing.

March Goals

1. Part 3 of Chatelaine Sampler Mystery II
2. Another section on the Any Designer Band Sampler RR
3. Two squares on Katie's blanket

If I have more time
1. Stitch some on my Hardanger Table Runner (finish the blanket stitch!)
2. Stitch some on Angel of Summer
3. Start Mother's Tree



1 comment:

Lelia said...

good going on your FEB goals ... looks like March will be full of good stitchie stuff, too!