1. Finish the next section for the Sampler Mystery - done!
2. Finish another section on the Any Designer Band Sampler RR - done!
3. Finish another section on the Mirabilia RR- done!
4. Do another square on Katie's blanket - er nope.
1. Stitch some on Alhambra Garden - yep
2. Stitch some on Emma's Garden - yep
3. Do the quilt square for Autumn - yep
4. If I get to everything on this list I might start Mother's Tree. :) - nope
I think I did pretty good with February's goals. I didn't do my square on Katie's blanket though. I could have started it last night after I finished my Mira RR section, but I just didn't feel like it - instead I started a really small design from Just Nan that will fit into a small heart-shaped boxtop. I'll probably finish that up tonight as it is really a quick small thing. I'm just really hating that blanket, but know I have to finish it since I've done one for every other child in the family - Katie needs one too. UGH. So now I'm going to do two in March to stay on track to finish the darn thing.
1. Part 3 of Chatelaine Sampler Mystery II
2. Another section on the Any Designer Band Sampler RR
3. Two squares on Katie's blanket
If I have more time
1. Stitch some on my Hardanger Table Runner (finish the blanket stitch!)
2. Stitch some on Angel of Summer
3. Start Mother's Tree
Cranberry mule. Amazing.
13 hours ago