Monday, January 22, 2007

Angel of Summer progress



After I finished the 'D' on the baby afghan I pulled out my Angel of Summer for the rest of the weekend. This time I worked on the pink and yellow below where the flowery garland will go. Not a whole lot of progress, but I don't think I posted a pic of her the last few times I worked on her, so there is still quite a difference from the last time I posted a pic. I think the garland is going to be a PITA! I remember the last time I worked on her for three days over a long weekend and all I got done was finish up one sleeve and that stupid start of the garland you see there - too much stopping and starting! UGH. If it wouldn't be just as much trouble to rechart around it, I'd just leave it off. I like the pink color anyway, very nice to stitch in these cold icky months.

Tonight it is back to Katie's afghan since I'm determined to finish up those two afghans as soon as possible! I'm starting a new rotation where I do one block on Katie's afghan, two letters on the alphabet afghan and then pick a project to work on for a break. I'll have to fit in my RR pieces as they come, but whenever I'm not working on a RR piece, I'll revert back to that. And no new starts until something is finished! HA!

4 comments:

Susan said...

She's looking lovely, Jenn!

Jamie said...

Beautiful!

Jacqui said...

She looks great.

Michelle said...

Wow! She's looking great. That pink would be nice this time of year. I think the rotation you have planned is a great way to get the afghans done!