Sunday, April 01, 2007

Afghan Progress

I've been stitching on my afghans again. I finished a sun and moon design that was designed as a clock face onto Katie's blanket and finished the K and L blocks on the baby blanket. I only have two more squares to stitch for Katie's blanket, but I'm running out of cute designs to do - which is surprising considering my magazine collection! If you know of any cute small designs that would look good on a little kids blanket, let me know! I'm looking for designs about 70 x 70 or less.

In other stitching news I finished my piece for the Spring exchange, and I'm very pleased with how it came out. Can't show pictures yet though. I'll share once I've mailed it and the other person has received it. :)

For the next few days/week I'll be finishing up two Just Nan RR pieces, so I'll have those to post soon. :)

1 comment:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

I just love that afghan! It is so bright and cheery. If I run across any good designs, I'll let you know. How is Katie doing in the 3 year old room? Or did you decide to leave her in the twos?