Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Spring Exchange Package Arrived!

Marie (timetosew) sent me this wonderful package for the spring exchange. I just love the flatfold she sent and have already proudly displayed it in my living room on top of the bookcase! :) She must have read somewhere that my favorite color is pink - cause she really nailed that one! :) I really like the fabric she sent too - might use it to line a scissor case I was thinking of making one of these days when I have time to squeeze in a smaller project. Thank you Marie!

7 comments:

cathymk said...

Very nice! Love the flatfold!

Suzanne said...

Pretty - love the colors! Suz

Jamie said...

Beautiful gifts! Love it.

Cheryl said...

Great gifts! Love the flatfold and yes that fabric is great

Angi said...

What a lovely exchange!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful exchange!

Michelle said...

Cute flatfold!