Friday, April 06, 2007

Last Just Nan RR finish!

This one is Kari's. I stitched the last three bands, all taken from "With My Needle". I'm all done with this Round Robin now, which is good cause I just received the first package for the Mirabilia RR. Over the next week or so I'll be stitching 3 more afghan squares, then probably the Mira RR piece after that. :) I think I found a cute design to put on Katie's blanket - it is a freebie from Vermillion Stitchery. The March freebie is a cute little strawberry patch that I'm going to try stitching on the afghan. Just one more square after that one and I'll finally have that blanket done. I'll be doing letters M and N on the baby blanket. Off to get started on the strawberries now~

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! This is definitely turning out to be a beautiful band sampler! Great choices!

Cheryl said...

Thats a beuatiful RR! Enjoying your blog :)