Thursday, October 06, 2005



This close... to finishing English Garden Welcome by Teresa Wentzler! I thought I'd have it all done and in the frame by tonight, but those satin stiched leaves in the border are taking more time than I thought. They are fun to stitch and not hard or anything. I guess I just thought I could whip them out in an hour or two and it is really taking a day or two. Oh well, I should be done tomorrow, maybe get it in the frame on Saturday?

On the plus side I found the perfect frame for it in the clearance bin at my local craft store yesterday. It is DMC 3747 in color and 14 x 14 (design is 12 1/3 inches by 12 3/4 inches). I think it will accent the big WELCOME letters rather nicely. Okay, off to work some more on those leaves - after that it is just the beads. :)

Oh, and I saw this on Autumn's blog (GRITS) and thought it was kinda funny, so I did it too.




You Are Apple Cider



Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! I did the quiz and it said I was "fall leaves: Pretty, but soon dead."