Monday, January 30, 2006

January/February Goals

I did really well on my stitching goals for January. Guess I didn't really set the bar that high though. :)

January Goals
1. Complete part 1 of the Chatelaine Sampler Mystery II - done!
2. Finish the Stitcher's Lane RR - done
3. Do another Any Designer Band Sampler RR section - done
4. Finish the next section for the Mira RR - done
5. Stitch another square on Katie's blanket - done, and working on the second square for this month now.

Optional - if all the above gets completed
1. Stitch some on Hardanger Table Runner - yep
2. Stitch some on Angel of Summer - yep

I also finished my Open-themed RR, so I think I did quite well. I'll probably finish the second square I started for Katie's blanket today or tomorrow. I wanted to also do the square for Autumn's quilt but didn't quite get to it. My stitching time the last few days was twarted by doing this years taxes. At least we are getting a good refund this year.

So now the goals for February. I'm going to be pretty conservative as I'm starting a new job next Monday and obviously I'm going to have less stitching time.

1. Finish the next section for the Sampler Mystery
2. Finish another section on the Any Designer Band Sampler RR
3. Finish another section on the Mirabilia RR
4. Do another square on Katie's blanket

Optional
1. Stitch some on Alhambra Garden
2. Stitch some on Emma's Garden
3. Do the quilt square for Autumn
4. If I get to everything on this list I might start Mother's Tree. :)

No comments: