Monday, January 16, 2006

Waiting....

Well, DH's interviews went well last week, as did mine this morning. Now we wait. My interview this morning said they would let me know one way or the other by the end of the week, so at least I won't be wondering for years wheather they thought I was any good. The conversation went over the allotted time, which I'm hoping is a good sign. They wouldn't want to keep talking to me if they already decided I wasn't a good fit.

I'm sort of excited at the prospect of working for this place too - they seem like they have a diverse workload and would be far less boring than working at many other places where you write technical manuals, which can be very tedious if there is no variety in your workload.

DH feels like he will be hired at the county position, which is the one he wants. I really hope he is right, but my sense has always been that they are very competitive positions to get, so we'll see.

That's about all that is going on with me right now. Still stitching on the Mira RR - should have a happy dance for that one soon. :)

No comments: